Q: i have problem about runx this car when try to drive actually when i put gear position D car is going slowly then when try go spea

i have problem about runx this car when try to drive actually when i put gear position D car is going slowly then when try go spead even my car cant reach 30km/h i use to bus or tow after i reach tiered to drive

If you have a 2017 Toyota vehicle that his having acceleration issues and are having to use public transportation to get around, I would recommend taking the vehicle back to the Toyota dealership for service immediately. This vehicle is still under warranty and any issue you are having with the powertrain should be fixed free of charge. It is not even 2017 yet so there is no reason what so ever that this vehicle should have any issues with the engine.

• i have problem about runx this car when try to drive actually when i put gear position D car is going slowly then when try go spea