Q: I have p0203 dtc injector circuit malfunction

I have a p0203 injector circuit malfunction after valve cover replacement

3. I have p0203 dtc injector circuit malfunction

Q: Sulphur blocking the catalytic converter

Hello. If you had an injector coil issue, then that will usually cause the converter to become clogged and fail. If it is clogged, then it needs to be replaced as driving it will not clear it up. You will...

Q: Engine rattled, something fell out, and engine died

Hello. I would go ahead and follow the dealership's recommendation and have the updated water pump installed. I would also recommend having the belts, and any other pulleys, replaced if possible. If the vehicle is still under factory warranty then...

Q: Q: Car shaking and making noise.

Not being able to hear the noise, it is hard to make an accurate determination as to the cause, but if it is a creaking noise while turning the wheel it could be a worn steering rack or tire rod....