Q: I have p0203 dtc injector circuit malfunction

I have a p0203 injector circuit malfunction after valve cover replacement

Hello. If this occurred right after the replacement then I would look for a pinched wire. It is common for there to be a wire that is pinched or loose or a bad connection. If everything is fine it may simply be a bad injector. I would test the circuit first before replacing the injector. If you need assistance with this, consider having a technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect your circuit and replace the injector if necessary.

3. I have p0203 dtc injector circuit malfunction