Q: i have oil leaking from the upper drivers side of my transmission bell housing cannot figure out where it is comming from

leak is comming from drivers side upper bell housing of transmission i do not see any leaks from head gasket, valve covers or intake.

also no leaks from rear main or front main cannot figure this one out.

truck has alot of miles but runs and drives great.

can some one tell me why the truck leaks oil in this area?

and i thank you for any reasonable response.

A: It would be difficult to suggest where this...

It would be difficult to suggest where this oil leak may be coming from without seeing the vehicle. With that said, the fastest way to diagnose this is to thoroughly de-grease the entire area where you suspect the leak originates, put UV dye in the engine oil, run the car for a short while (briefer is better because you don't want the leaking oil to "travel" too far from the site of origin, thus making the origin harder to "find") and use a UV detection light to identify the fault. The dye of course will light up under the lamp. Just trace the track that the dye has followed to find the origin. If you need assistance, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to help inspect your vehicle's oil leak and diagnose this issue.