Q: i have no spark at the coil

i have replaced the ckp, power state, ecu, the coil and i am out of ideas it would start up run for about 1 minute and die it did that twice before it stopped starting all together

Hi there:

If your engine can start at all then you are getting some spark to the coil. The issue might be that you’re not getting consistent flow of current to the coil or ignition components on your 1994 Volvo, which can be caused by a ground issue or exposed wire somewhere that is not allowing the full circuit to complete. It might be best for you to contact one of our local mechanics and have them complete an electrical problems inspection for you at this point since you’ve already replaced a lot of parts.

3. i have no spark at the coil