Q: I have no power to the blower motor

I have no power to the blower motor no power to the orange wire at the blower switch

3. I have no power to the blower motor

Q: Advice on buying a car in 5,000 CAD range

Look for Honda Civics and Toyota Corollas. Stick to that and forget the year. Buy one that you can find with that price range that checks out to be good. Never put a year cut-off, because that limits your options...

Q: DTC code P0106

Hello, thank you for writing in. The most likely cause of the issue is a bad MAP sensor. Before changing it out, you will want to check for any other obvious signs of problems. These would include frayed or damaged...

Q: Car made a noise and then died.

Unfortunately that sound you were hearing may have been your timing belt. The belt may have been frayed and making a noise by rubbing the plastic timing cover under your hood. I believe the noise got louder because the belt...