Q: I have no power to the blower motor

I have no power to the blower motor no power to the orange wire at the blower switch

3. I have no power to the blower motor

Q: Oil in my injector harness connector

Hi Lewis. Thanks for contacting us today. Oil can impact many electrical system components, especially if the oil leaks into the spark plug well. It's probably best to have a professional mechanic complete an engine misfiring inspection so they can...

Q: Q: Transmission not shifting

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty transmission speed sensor that may be causing this to happen. The other possibility may be a clogged transmission fluid filter that could also be limiting the flow of the transmission...

Q: How do you use the turn signal lever?

Your turn signals provide important information for other drivers. They allow you to tell cars coming toward you and driving behind you that you intend to turn either right or left. You activate the turn signals with the turn signal...