Q: I have no power to the blower motor

I have no power to the blower motor no power to the orange wire at the blower switch

A: Hi there: In most cases the reason you&#39...

Hi there:

In most cases the reason you're not getting power to the blower motor is due to a faulty or broken electrical relay coming from the fuse to the blower motor itself. Check your vehicle's electrical diagram to find this relay and complete an electrical test to see if the power flows to the relay. If it doesn't, you might want to have a mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection so they can determine why you're having this issue.