Q: I have no power to the blower motor

I have no power to the blower motor no power to the orange wire at the blower switch

3. I have no power to the blower motor

Q: Q: Car radio wont turn on.

Hi there. Sometimes when major mechanical work is completed, a mechanic will forget to reattach some accessory switches; assuming they were removed. It's also possible that during the service, a fuse that powers the radio or electrical relay was damaged...

Q: Power steering service now

This is a known issue with this generation of Ford Fusion vehicles. As you may know your vehicle is equipped with electronic power steering which is very different from the traditional hydraulic power steering systems we have known for decades....

Q: Brakes not working well in rain

Hello, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. From what you describe, it sounds like your vehicle is experiencing understeer and hydroplaning. I would recommend taking care of this issue as soon as possible, as the symptoms they...