Q: I have no idea

I got the van and it ran okay for a day than all of a sudden it started over heating. Nothing seemed to help it. Not water, coolant, or the heater. It stopped overheating so I began to drive it home and a of a sudden it just dies. We had to pull it1 home. Now when I try to start it the van makes a clicking noise and won't turn over. And I noticed some of the fuse terminals are out

The overheating may have potentially caused a blown cylinder head gasket. When this happens, this causes the cylinder to take on additional air leak that causes a drop in compression inside the combustion chamber. This will ultimately cause the car to not start due to insufficient compression required to ignite the fuel and air charge inside the cylinder. Depending on the severity of the overheating and what happened during the overheating, it may also be possible that excess water entered the cylinder which may also be the cause for not starting. If you need assistance with your vehicle, a certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to inspect your vehicle’s clicking noise, as well as your issues starting the vehicle.

3. I have no idea