Q: I have no heat no matter how I adjust the knobs

The heat is not working at all. The air conditioner works good with cold air but no heat. I wonder about the air mix motors. Would both motors go out at the same time? I have tried it on defrost,floor and normal. What should I do?

From what you describe it may be possible that the blend door actuators have failed. If it appears that they may have both failed at the same time, I would first check all of the vehicle’s fuses or relays and make sure that none are bad. If everything looks okay with the fuses then it may be possible that the blend door actuators themselves or the AC switch have failed. If you need help, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your heater problem and replace a fuse or AC switch if necessary.

Eduardo YourMechanic

3. I have no heat no matter how I adjust the knobs