Q: I have No heat defrost or air due to bad motor and wiring harness and my 12v power outlet is bad

I understand you are unable to repair/replace motor and harness but can you repair the defrost capabilities and repair my power outlet?

A: Hello. It may be possible that one of our ...

Hello. It may be possible that one of our technicians may be able to repair your defrost and power outlet functionality, it would depend on what is causing the issues. In most cases an electrical issue such as bad wiring, a faulty fuse or relay, or a fault with the components themselves are what can cause these to malfunction. The exact causes of the issues would determine if one of our technicians would be able to repair your vehicle. I would recommend having one of our technicians come to your location to determine what is causing your electrical malfunctions.