Q: Q: Heater not working

I have no heat, I changed thermostat,

3. Q: Heater not working

Q: why is my steering wheel is not in the middle and hard to turn?

Hello. You may have an issue with your suspension or your tires. I suspect a suspension component because you mentioned that your steering wheel feels a little loose. A steering wheel should feel very responsive and it should not take...

Q: I have an AWD 2008 Lincoln MKX and the power train/malfunction light comes on

Hi There, The check engine light indicates that there is likely something wrong with the engine or transmission in your vehicle and will usually come on in conjunction with the vehicle going into the reduced power mode. This happens when...

Q: As I'm driving, all my lights inside/out of the car turn off and the car still stays on. But when I turn the car off it won't turn over

Hello there. The charging system on the car may not be charging the battery as you drive and the systems that keep the engine running are priority so the engine will stay running until the voltage drops below about 9...