Q: Q: Heater not working

I have no heat, I changed thermostat,

3. Q: Heater not working

Q: Clinking sound when put in drive, noise over 50 mph

The Toyota Previa has a unique design in that the engine is mounted under the front seats, and as a result, uses flexible couplings connected to a shaft that drives the vehicle's engine components such as the power steering, A/C...

Q: 1993 Lincoln towncar revs up by itself while idling but not while driving. what's the most common cause for this?

Hi there. In most cases, when the engine will idle higher after shifting into neutral or park is an indication of a vacuum leak. It could also be due to a malfunction of the idle control valve, or a malfunction...

Q: Scan vehicle Code P0430 Cataylic system efficiency below threshold bank 2

The code is meant to indicate your catalytic converter is not performing up to par with the EPA (environmental protection agency) standards. Your car uses the oxygen sensors to monitor the catalytic converter (cat) efficiency. There is an O2 sensor...