Q: Q: Heater not working

I have no heat, I changed thermostat,

3. Q: Heater not working

Q: Q: Crank No Start

First I would like to apologize for the delay to your answer. I apparently did not click send when I first answered it. The oil leaking from your distributor is not likely to cause a no start condition. Your...

Q: My car is overheating quickly - 2000 Lincoln LS

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check to see if the electric fan is coming on when at idle. If the fan is not coming on, check the fuse box for any blown fuses. If all of the fuses are...

Q: My car has a coolant leak - 2001 Lincoln Town Car

The heater AC (air conditioning) case has a drain to let out condensation from the case. The heater core is positioned in the case that allows it get out through the case drain on the outside of the engine firewall...