Q: I have no dash instruments (radio, wipers, heater) but the car does crank and run

I bought the car used it runs just has no power to dash and radio or wipers

To find the solution to a problem like this it would be best to start where the power comes into these systems. The interior fuses should be checked and a technician can check for power flow to the components that do not work. If the technician can find that the circuits test ok, you may have multiple components that may have failed which is not uncommon. Consider hiring a technician experienced in electrical repair like the ones at YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look to offer a more personal diagnosis of your electrical components.

3. I have no dash instruments (radio, wipers, heater) but the car does crank and run