Q: I have no clutch it goes to the floor and I cannot find the slave master cylinder for the clutch master cylinder please send pics

I have a 99 Volkswagen Pasan the clutch pedal goes to the floor I'm unable to locate the slave master cylinder or the clutch master cylinder and if you can send pics or illustration or direct me in the right way so I can locate the reservoirs and believe them as I don't believe it is my clutch thank you

The reservoir supplying the fluid to both cylinders is the brake master cylinder reservoir. However, adequate fluid there means nothing as a diagnostic. The clutch slave and/or master cylinder could be leaking internally (no visible external leak) or there could be air in the clutch hydraulic system that will have to be bled out. There are other mechanical causes of the clutch pedal going to the floor but in your circumstances that hydraulic circuit should be looked at first. If you desire a diagnostic, and repair of this issue, right at your location, please request a clutch system inspection. If you request that inspection, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have no clutch it goes to the floor and I cannot find the slave master cylinder for the clutch master cylinder please send pics