Q: I have no clutch it goes to the floor and I cannot find the slave master cylinder for the clutch master cylinder please send pics

I have a 99 Volkswagen Pasan the clutch pedal goes to the floor I'm unable to locate the slave master cylinder or the clutch master cylinder and if you can send pics or illustration or direct me in the right way so I can locate the reservoirs and believe them as I don't believe it is my clutch thank you

3. I have no clutch it goes to the floor and I cannot find the slave master cylinder for the clutch master cylinder please send pics