Q: I have my engine light on, and it popped up as "multiple misfires". I already replaced fuel injectors, coil boots, and spark plugs.

I already replaced the fuel injectors, coil, boots and spark plugs. It will start up, but it turned off at a stop light.. it's not RPM right. Maybe it's a vacuum leak?

A: Hi there. For the engine to stall out at a...

Hi there. For the engine to stall out at a stopped position, then there could be a vacuum leak. Check to see if the engine will stall out when running at idle in park or neutral. If the engine does, then check the idle air control valve (IAC) and see if the vacuum link has came off. A small vacuum leak will actually make the idle higher than normal, but a large vacuum leak will make the engine stall out at low rpm speeds, even in park or neutral. However, it a IAC fails, then the idle will drop after deceleration and make the engine stall out. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling out at a stop light, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.