Q: I have MOBIL1 that is dated SPRING 08, never open still in the case, is this oil OK to use?

I want to use this oil in my new JOHN DEERE ZERO TURN MOWER. I just want to know, because I don't want to damage my new mower.

The oil is perfect to use in any vehicle, even your mower, as long as it is the correct viscosity. I have never seen an expiration on oil in a sealed container. I wish my mower got Mobil1.

3. I have MOBIL1 that is dated SPRING 08, never open still in the case, is this oil OK to use?