Q: I have low oil psi changed switch and screen psi came up and went back down could it be the oil pump

I have a 2008 Chevrolet suburban LTZ 5.3 L Engine oil pressure suddenly dropped alarm sounds with the message shut down engine I've Changed the pressure switch and screen at psi went to 40-45 on gage for about 10 min. Went back to zero (0) could it oil pump,

You will need to have a mechanical gauge hooked in with sender to see if the pressure is dropping to zero after it warms up. If it drops to zero then the oil pump pickup may be getting clogged and the pump may be going bad. Have the pressure test done by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic and then if pump is bad have it changed with a new pump screen.

3. I have low oil psi changed switch and screen psi came up and went back down could it be the oil pump