Q: IJust changed the pressure hose for the power steering and I still have a leak.

i have leak it the oil or power streering just change the presure hose for the power steering

Check the power steering system to see where the leak is coming from. The leak could be another hose, a fitting that is not tight or loose, the reservoir to the power steering pump could be cracked, or the system could have a leaking steering gear. If you need further assistance with your power steering oil leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. IJust changed the pressure hose for the power steering and I still have a leak.