Q: I have issues with my radiator and radiator fan assembly.

I was told that I have a leak in my radiator. Would it be better to fix it or just go ahead and buy a new one? Also, one of the fans on my dual assembly is no longer working. When I went to Auto Zone, they told me that the fan I needed was the 620-211. Their price was too steep, so I started looking elsewhere. I found that some of the websites referred to some of the assemblies as "replacements." However, the 620-211 print-out that I got from Auto Zone does not mention it being a replacement. Is that the actual stock fan assembly? Do I need to buy one that says "replacement" or will it really make a difference? Due to the leak and fan issues, my car is continuously overheating, which I see is a common problem with my type of vehicle, although more common when the engine is the stock engine (and mine is not). Thank you so much!!!

3. I have issues with my radiator and radiator fan assembly.