Q: I have installed new shocks in my Baleno but it still seems uncomfortable and my engine is so noisy

My car engine is getting noisy and it seems that it takes pressure or load when u stand outside the car and watch but while driving it nothing such happened but standing outside the car and watch so it looks that Car is taking load ......and I have installed new shock absorber in car but there is still noise when car goes in ditches and bumps .any other thing which can be changed for better performance so tell me......

The engine could be noisy for many reasons, but the most common noise is when the engine mounts are worn out or broken. This causes the engine to vibrate the cradle in the engine compartment, making a noise.

As far as the vehicle not feeling comfortable and being stiff, the control arm bushings may be hard and need replaced. When going over bumps, the control arm will move up and down, causing the bushings to move and squeak. I recommend replacing the bushings to the control arms that are making the noise when going over bumps.

If you need further assistance, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose any unusual engine noise when going over bumps.

3. I have installed new shocks in my Baleno but it still seems uncomfortable and my engine is so noisy