Q: I have had to replace a pinched lower coolant pump hose

I just replaced it and it happened again a brand new coolant hose tube pinched and leaking coolant it looks to me like the strut must be bad to cause the pinch on this tube from the cv shaft. Please let me know if any of this rings the bell or you might know if something like this happening

Hello - if the hose is becoming pinched, it would seem that you are getting an incorrect part, or the engine strut or mounts are deteriorated enough to allow engine twist, distorting the hose. The leak is likely from the o-ring on the end of the metal tube which goes into the water pump housing, not the hose itself. This o-ring becomes brittle over time, and leaks down the pipe to the lower hose you describe. I would recommend having a Coolant is Leaking Service completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I have had to replace a pinched lower coolant pump hose