Q: I have grinding in the rear

I have grinding in the rear with rust-like fluid on driver rear tire. What could this be?

From what you’ve described, you’ll need to have the rear brakes checked to see if the brakes are good. The problem may be normal metallic brake dust that’s getting on the rim and tire or your rear brakes could possibly be worn down which causing the metal to metal grinding. Either way have the brakes checked. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your brake system and help you fix the grinding noise accordingly.

3. I have grinding in the rear