Q: I have gotten quotes of $1300.00 to replace my engine mounts. There are 5 I believe in my 2005 Honda Accord. What should I actua

I need to have a reasonable quote for the work to replace all the engine mounts. If it is in fact close to $1300.00 I will not be able to get the work done.

Hi there. Depending on the model, there could be 5 or more mounts for the engine and transmission. With a little research I was able to find kits that included all of these mounts and at reasonable prices; of course you get what you pay for most times. I suggest having a technician perform an inspection to determine which mounts need to be replaced; the likelihood that all of the mounts have failed is usually low. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a safety inspection and engine mount replacement.

3. I have gotten quotes of $1300.00 to replace my engine mounts. There are 5 I believe in my 2005 Honda Accord. What should I actua