Q: I have exhaust coming into the cabin via the air vents, and much more when the vehicle is stopped. Air filter or leak somewhere?

I have exhaust coming into the cabin via the air vents, and much more when the vehicle is stopped. Is the problem more likely to be a clogged air filter (I haven't had it cleaned / replaced before) or a leak in the exhaust system? Does the fact that it's stronger while stopped indicative of anything?

3. I have exhaust coming into the cabin via the air vents, and much more when the vehicle is stopped. Air filter or leak somewhere?