Q: I have codes and I need to know what I need to change.

I have the codes P0300- Random/multiple cylinder misfire detected P0687- control module power relay control circuit/ high P0686- control module power relay control circuit/ low.

I have changed the spark plugs withing the past few weeks. I checked the coils (which are fine) and there is no weird misfire vibrations. Should I change the ecu or the icm? How would I know which if not both to replace? Is it a hard job? How urgent is it to fix? I'm a delivery guy for a Chinese resteraunt so idk if I can drive it for work safely.

3. I have codes and I need to know what I need to change.