Q: I have been having cold drinks every morning I cranked it up a few times and then I guess when it gets heated up it cranks but now

I have been having cold cranks every morning every time I try to crank my truck up it takes a couple times like 15 minutes then I guess when it gets heated up it cranks but now it's it's turning over but it's not cranking and it's draining my battery out

Hi there. Sometimes when it gets cold outside, the fuel system will loose pressure and cause a cold starting issue. Another cold weather issue is sometimes caused by a cold start injector. This part is located on the cold air intake, which is found on the intake manifold. It is a fuel injector that is controlled electronically. The cold start injector works only when the engine has a cold start, or when the engine’s temperature is below a certain point. When this happens, a computer tells the injector to inject more fuel into the mixture that goes through the cylinders to the engine. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. I have been having cold drinks every morning I cranked it up a few times and then I guess when it gets heated up it cranks but now