Q: I have been having cold drinks every morning I cranked it up a few times and then I guess when it gets heated up it cranks but now

I have been having cold cranks every morning every time I try to crank my truck up it takes a couple times like 15 minutes then I guess when it gets heated up it cranks but now it's it's turning over but it's not cranking and it's draining my battery out

3. I have been having cold drinks every morning I cranked it up a few times and then I guess when it gets heated up it cranks but now