Q: I have at 2012 chevy Malibu, when I go turn the switch it sounds like it won't turn and but then it does turn on.

My malibu sounds like it's having trouble turning on like if it's on low battery, it turns on.

Hi there. In some cases, this could be an indication of a battery that has a low charge or an ignition relay or ignition cylinder that has a faulty ground connection. It is also possible that an ignition system component like a cam or crank sensor has a bad electrical connection. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine the source of this problem - so the right repairs can be made.

3. I have at 2012 chevy Malibu, when I go turn the switch it sounds like it won't turn and but then it does turn on.