Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-wg3aogjs:173:8

Q: I have an oil leak and my engine sounds rugged. What's wrong with my van?

I have an oil leak. It leavs little puddles under my van. My van acts like its not being able to get fuel, it seems to be running rough. Stumbling when being drove from time to time. Rugged sounding. Feels like its dragging n not getting fuel. So I push the gas more and it sounds worse and rougher.

A: I believe that the oil leak and the fuel pr...

I believe that the oil leak and the fuel problem are separate issues. The oil leak could be your oil filter, oil pan, or drain plug if it is leaking under the vehicle. I would recommend ensuring that the oil filter and drain plug are tight.

If they are tight, I would enlist the assistance of a qualified mechanic to inspect and replace your oil pan gasket. As for the fuel issue, the best way to determine if the fuel system is up to par is to run a fuel pressure test. This test involves hooking a gauge up to the fuel rail while the engine is cranking or running to determine the fuel pressure. This reading is then compared to the manufacturer's specification. If the fuel pressure is low, the fuel filter is clogged or the fuel pump is weak.

I would recommend having the engine noise and oil leak inspected and resolved by a certified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, in order to avoid safety issues that come along with gasoline.