Q: Q: i have an electrical issue

when I switched on the key, the power window will work but when I run the engine the power window will not work.

3. Q: i have an electrical issue

Q: Clunking noise when turning or going over bumps.

What you are describing sounds like a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...

Q: Car will start but will not idle good

Hello. An idling issue can be caused by many different parts on your car. I would need to know if this occurred before you replaced all of these parts or if it occurred right after. If it was after then...

Q: Q: No power when accelerating

Hello! I believe the problem is likely to do with the mass air flow sensor. When this sensor is at fault it will be sending a regular error inlet reading which will cause computer to incorrectly apply air fuel ratio....