Q: i have an electrical issue

when I switched on the key, the power window will work but when I run the engine the power window will not work.

Hi there. Sometimes this type of issue is caused by a damaged electrical relay that supplies power to the power window. There are different relays; one supplying power to the main module, and one for each power window motor. The issue could be one or both of these relays. It’s also common for a faulty ground wire to cause this problem. Regardless, since there are multiple possible issues causing this problem, you should contact a local mobile mechanic complete a power windows are not working inspection.

3. i have an electrical issue