Q: i have an audi that needs work can you help?

water pump timing belt replacment

3. i have an audi that needs work can you help?

Q: i want to replace engine mounts of 2008 c300 4matic, so let me know how many and where engine mounts are on the car

Using Mercedes Benz' nomenclature, there is a front left, front right and rear (transmission) mount. If you are trying to diagnose and/resolve a vibration problem in the vehicle do not buy aftermarket motor mounts. The original mounts installed in the...

Q: What Are the Different Drive Belts in Your Car?

Well depending on the year, make, and model, there are different kinds of belts. On today’s newer vehicles a single belt called a serpentine belt is used. It’s called “serpentine” because it snakes around all the drive pulleys, and uses...

Q: Q: Temperature Gauge

With most any other vehicle, your diagnosis would be dead on, congratulations! In your case, the problem is most likely the thermostat. With this Audi engine, the Audi engineers were more clever, there is only a single coolant temperature sensor,...