Q: I have an Audi 3 , 2005 model 2.0 L) manual and petrol type that needs rear break pads and rotor to change both as per the mechani

How much it cost to replace both rear pads and rotor plus labour. The car model is Audi 3, model 2005, 2 L engine and manual type?

Hi there. If you currently live in one of our service areas in the United States, you can request a price quote for the brake rotor and pad replacement by clicking this link.

3. I have an Audi 3 , 2005 model 2.0 L) manual and petrol type that needs rear break pads and rotor to change both as per the mechani