Q: I have an Acura TSX (' 94 I believe) it has about 120,000 miles on it. The steering was tightening up and a few other issues wer

Power steering is tight, check engine light was on. Told because of a low oil situation the timing chain was messed up and we need to replace the timing chain, the tensioners, the guides and the drive belt. They also recommend a valce adjustment and something else with the cam shaft. Total cost is $2700 but the cost for the timing chain and tensioner with guides and drive belt is $2065 which seems quite a bit higher than what your website says it should cost. Looking for some advice here.

3. I have an Acura TSX (' 94 I believe) it has about 120,000 miles on it. The steering was tightening up and a few other issues wer