Q: I have an 07 Dodge Ram Mega Cab That shakes really bad while driving I have replaced lower upper ball joints and hub assembly

I have an 07 Dodge Ram Mega Cab That shakes really bad while driving I have replaced lower upper ball joints and hub assembly . It shakes really back 60+ mph and or just driving in the city when I hit a bump

Shaking or vibrating at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end, failing suspension components or ball joints. When any of these things are not geometrically proper or aligned correctly, this causes an imbalance in the way the vehicle travels down the road and may cause the vehicle to vibrate or shake violently. This type of condition usually gets worse with more speed. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I have an 07 Dodge Ram Mega Cab That shakes really bad while driving I have replaced lower upper ball joints and hub assembly