Q: Aftermarket keyless start. I've replaced the battery and the alternator is good. won't it turn over with the fob but will with the key 2007 Ford

It starts when I use the key no problem but it only starts to crank when the keyless is tried. All the connections are good and everything is clean

Hi there - this sounds like the aftermarket key-less remote start transmitter/receiver mechanism has failed. If there is an indicator light on the FOB (little red light maybe) that blinks when you press the "Start" button, that is probably indicating the transmitter works, but not the receiver. No guarantee though. If returning the vehicle to the installer of the system is not an option, I would recommend an electrical inspection of this system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Aftermarket keyless start. I've replaced the battery and the alternator is good. won't it turn over with the fob but will with the key 2007 Ford