Q: I have a95 Chrysler Sebring with a 2.5liter v6 it starts fine runs 15 min then chokes an pukes for 15 min then comes out of it run

It starts fine every day runs 15 min then starts to misfire to the point it won't be move then it comes out of it an runs great the rest of day till it cools off the same thing the fuel pump an relay an filters computer cat an thermostat have all been replaced with new parts

3. I have a95 Chrysler Sebring with a 2.5liter v6 it starts fine runs 15 min then chokes an pukes for 15 min then comes out of it run