Q: I have a2006 350Z convertible. The air conditioner doesn't start until I've had the car running for at least 3 miles. I've tried t

The AC doesn't start until I've driven about 3 miles. Then it works fine. I've tried turning the fan on when I start the car and it doesn't work until the car has been running a few minutes. I've also tried turning the temperature down to start the AC but it still didn't start working immediately. Is there a problem with my AC or am I just impatient?

3. I have a2006 350Z convertible. The air conditioner doesn't start until I've had the car running for at least 3 miles. I've tried t