Q: I have a wire that isn't connected. It's yellow and brown and it comes from under the brake booster. Where does it go?

The wire is yellow and I think brown. It appears to be stripped on yellow side and cut off on brown. It was wrapped around the. Master cylinder when I found it but. Not sure what it goes to or what it connects. I'm trying to fix this truck up for my son who just got license. His dad is gone and I have limited knowledge but a lot of tools. And a teenage boy willing to learn. Please help.

3. I have a wire that isn't connected. It's yellow and brown and it comes from under the brake booster. Where does it go?