Q: I have a transmission from a 99 sable in my car, now there is a very loud engine rattle.

There is an engine from the 99 sable in my car, there is a loud rattle coming from underneath my car, I don't know if it's the transmission or the engine or the catalytic converter's, but it's really starting to worry me and I am not sure if I'll be able to get it fixed in time.

Both vehicles use virtually the same drivetrain assembly and the rattle may be from something like a loose panel under the vehicle or something isn’t placed just right. You may want to return to the facility where you had the repairs done and have them look over the work performed to see if there is something near the repairs making a new noise. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and do an inspection of the noises you are hearing to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. I have a transmission from a 99 sable in my car, now there is a very loud engine rattle.