Q: I have a Toyota Land Cruiser Colorado but whenever I press the brake and turn the steering simultaneously the car skids

I have a Toyota Land Cruiser Colorado but whenever I press the brake and turn the steering simultaneously the car skids

Hi there. What you are describing is a rather serious brake system failure, caused primarily by the brakes locking up. This can happen for multiple reasons, ranging from a brake line that is damaged or pinched, or mechanical parts of the brake system being damaged. Since there are several parts that can fail and cause this issue, it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a brake system inspection, so they can determine the root source of this problem.

3. I have a Toyota Land Cruiser Colorado but whenever I press the brake and turn the steering simultaneously the car skids