Q: I have a stereo problem, got any suggestions for an upgrade?

Hi i just wanna ask since i have a 2001 model toyota car my stereo is pretty old and so i wanna upgrade. Is there any way that i can upgrade using a touch screen TV stereo? The ones that are mostly used for landcruisers?

Hello, there is a lot of after market options you can do to install an touch screen radio in your car. Multiple places sell self install kits where it includes the harness to plug and play your new radio. Sometimes you will have to rewire the new radio using the wires coming from your vehicle.

A lot of places including Best Buy do complete radio installation for a reasonable price and offer a warranty at a reasonable price as well .

Depending on your electrical knowledge you may be able to purchase a kit and install an after market double din in your car for a reasonable price. I personally like the quality from a pioneer or JVC when it comes to after market radios.

If you run into any issues with the installation, feel free to contact one of our mobile technicians who can come to your home to diagnose any issues with the radio firsthand. Best of luck1