Q: I have a squeak that I've been told is the Ball Joint. When "updating" this under carriage work, what she also be replaced? Stru

I have a squeak that I've been told is the Ball Joint. When "updating" this under carriage work, what she also be replaced? Struts, Rotors, Pads, Calipers? Did I miss anything?

A: The best answer is to have the front end co...

The best answer is to have the front end completely inspected to see if anything else needs replacement.

If you are replacing the lower ball joints, then you should have the struts and tie rods checked for bad joints to see if they need to be replaced in addition to the ball joints.