Q: I have a rear strut issue when I go on bumps can I replace it myself in an auto shop at school or do I need to bring it in to pros

When I go on bumps the rear strut gets messed up and I am in an auto class at school with a trained professional teacher but I don't know if I still would need to take it into a shop because I'd rather not pay for service

I think that is something that you should be able to handle in your auto shop at school. I would ask your teacher first of course but I don’t think he or she will have any issue with this type of repair, as it’s not a very difficult repair to do.

• I have a rear strut issue when I go on bumps can I replace it myself in an auto shop at school or do I need to bring it in to pros