Q: I have a question about child safety.

I am purchasing a new 2016 Winnebago View and was wondering how I can safely travel with my 3 year old grandson, is it possible to turn off the passenger side air bag?

Hi there. Motor homes are designed to have a secondary airbag on the passenger side of the vehicle, but there should be a key to turn it off. If your vehicle does not have a key slot to turn off the airbag on the passenger side, then either the airbag is automatic, which will not deploy with a child in the seat, or there is no airbag. If you need further assistance with child safety features, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a question about child safety.