Q: I have a push start and the vehicle won't start. Break pedal rock hard

I have a push start and the car shut off and won't start back up. Break pedal hard as rock.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

This would happen if the brake is pressed several times without the car running to replace the vacuum that is spent. It sounds like the brake booster is not able to produce any vacuum which may be a result of a leak. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

3. I have a push start and the vehicle won't start. Break pedal rock hard