Q: I have a problem with tarago 97 the sliden door at side has a latch at the under the door with a latch that pops and the door won'

I have a problem with tarago 97 the sliden door at side has a latch at the under the door with a latch that pops and the door won't fully open then I got to push it down and get grease all over me plus there is a wire running from it is there a button some were also I push it down and it keeps poping up again help please

Hi there. It might be best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a door handle not working inspection in order to get a good idea as to what’s wrong with your Toyota; as unfortunately, we need a bit more information from you in order to provide an accurate recommendation.

3. I have a problem with tarago 97 the sliden door at side has a latch at the under the door with a latch that pops and the door won'