Q: I have a problem with tarago 97 the sliden door at side has a latch at the under the door with a latch that pops and the door won'

I have a problem with tarago 97 the sliden door at side has a latch at the under the door with a latch that pops and the door won't fully open then I got to push it down and get grease all over me plus there is a wire running from it is there a button some were also I push it down and it keeps poping up again help please

3. I have a problem with tarago 97 the sliden door at side has a latch at the under the door with a latch that pops and the door won'