Q: I have a problem with my 2000 honda civic. It does if like it runs out of gas but i have full tank.

I have a problem with my 2000 honda civic. It does if like it runs out of gas but i have full tank.

A: You may have a "missing" (misfiri...

You may have a "missing" (misfiring) cylinder. Have you checked plugs, wires, and distributor cap? Also, check output of fuel pump because you could be getting inadequate fuel delivery. Other possibilities are partly plugged fuel injectors, restricted fuel filer and improper ignition timing. If you need further assistance, a qualified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the loss of power and pinpoint what repairs are necessary.