Q: i have a pre-owned suziki ignis and i need to know where those the power steering fluid goes?

i have a pre-owned suziki ignis and i need to know where those the power steering fluid goes?

The power steering fluid reservoir is normally mounted under the hood in the engine bay. The reservoir is usually located fairly close to the power steering pump. The power steering pump is normally located on the engine that is the same side as the serpentine belt. If you do not see a power steering pump for a power steering reservoir it is possible that the vehicle has manual steering as some Suzuki’s do have.

3. i have a pre-owned suziki ignis and i need to know where those the power steering fluid goes?