Q: I have a popping noise on my left side front tire every time I step on it it makes a lot of poping noises would that be my CV joi

I have a Ford explorer 07 4x4 and my left tire makes a loud poping noise and won't drive without making that poping noise would that be my CV joint

Yes, a failed outer CV joint is a good possibility but should be confirmed. You can look and see if the rubber boot is torn on the outer joint. If it is, that would be a further clue. Other possibilities are brake interference/loose parts and wheel bearings. If you desire that your vehicle be examined at your location, and repaired on the basis of that diagnostic, feel free to request an inspection - CV axle noise/replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a popping noise on my left side front tire every time I step on it it makes a lot of poping noises would that be my CV joi