Q: I have a pioneer radio from a 1990 mustang is that compatible with a 2004 Ram 1500

I have a pioneer radio from a 1990 mustang lx 5.0 is that radio compatible with my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

Hello. If the radio is aftermarket, then it likely has universal compatibility and will work with many vehicles. Assuming the head unit is of standard size, it should work with your Dodge Ram as long as the correct installation kit and wiring harness or modifications are used.

3. I have a pioneer radio from a 1990 mustang is that compatible with a 2004 Ram 1500