Q: i have a nissan patrol gu 92 series n i need help

my nissan patrol gu 92 series has a dual battery system and it has shorten a fuse or done something because all power is gone. the car will not start windows dont work dash lights wont work nothing will. we can clutch start but the moter only runs every thing stays off or cut off i nee help to fix this as it is urgent

I would suggest checking the ground to the batteries and ignition as this can cause a loss of all power if not properly grounded. Other than a grounding problem, this is most likely a short which can be very difficult to trace or repair. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this electrical issue and make repairs.

3. i have a nissan patrol gu 92 series n i need help