Q: What circuit should I tie my new gauges into.

No there's a few places where I can tie into wondering which one is the best did you give me a good spot

3. What circuit should I tie my new gauges into.

Q: Brake pedal hits floor

Hello. With this combination of symptoms, it sounds like a bad master cylinder. The master cylinder fails internally and causes this. It can also occur if there is a brake fluid leak. I would check the brake fluid first and...

Q: I'm losing antifreeze somewhere

You would need to have the cooling system checked to see if a head gasket is leaking internally, or there is an external leak that is causing the coolant loss.

Q: Air conditioning not working - 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe

Hi there. I've run into this similar concern on several Chevrolet products. The freezing over that you were experiencing is usually cause by a low system charge, then followed by no cold air as the system charge continues to lower....