Q: What circuit should I tie my new gauges into.

No there's a few places where I can tie into wondering which one is the best did you give me a good spot

3. What circuit should I tie my new gauges into.

Q: My truck keep cutting off I changed the fuel injector and it still cutting off like its not getting gas I don't know

Hi there. If you've removed the fuel lines and are not getting efficient flow of fuel to the throttle body or the direct fuel injectors, you most likely have a fuel pump problem; that if not replaced soon will eventually...

Q: how much does it cost to do a 2008 chevy impala engine swap

Prior to replacing the whole engine, you should obtain a diagnosis of both the loss of power issue and the noise. There are some noises that originate from accessories and there are also noises from the valve train and repair...

Q: Oil pressure sensor works erratic

You will need to check to see if the oil pressure sensor got damaged when all the work was performed. If it is damaged in any way then replace oil pressure sensor. If the pressure sensor is not damaged then...