Q: What circuit should I tie my new gauges into.

No there's a few places where I can tie into wondering which one is the best did you give me a good spot

3. What circuit should I tie my new gauges into.

Q: Why does my truck cut off when the TPS is unplugged

Hello there, A few different items can cause the truck to shut off this way. The TPS may not be the cause. Most likely causes would be a vacuum leak, MAF sensor, oxygen sensor, or an exhaust leak. If you...

Q: Q: Power problems

Hi. Other owners have reported similar symptoms with their trailblazers. The first and easiest thing to check would be the 125A mega fuse under the hood. This is located right outside the under hood fuse box and has two big...

Q: Reduced engine power light is on 2003 Chevy Tahoe I need a new battery can that be the problem

A defective battery can cause all sorts of running issues due to voltage is too low or high causing erratic sensor and component performance like low fuel pressure or lack of power. I recommend replacing the battery first if it...