Q: What circuit should I tie my new gauges into.

No there's a few places where I can tie into wondering which one is the best did you give me a good spot

Hi there. If you are adding a new set of stand alone gauges then you need to be particular as to where you are splicing the wiring into. The power supply should be on its own circuit and should not be added to any other circuit. As for the inputs for the gauges you will be able to tie these into the the existing signal wires. You will need to make sure that those gauges use the same type if inputs as the factor gauges. If you need some help with installing these gauges, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to assist with installing these gauges.

3. What circuit should I tie my new gauges into.