Q: I have a new alternator. My problem is get to g to it through all the crap. What is the cost for labor alone to replace the altern

I have a new alternator. My problem is getting to it through all the crap. What is the cost for labor alone to replace the alternator.

You will need to contact contact customer service to set an appointment or get quote to (replace the alternator)[https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/alternator-replacement] on your car. The replacement is considered a major repair and requires a/c refrigerant to be removed and system to be recharged after installation.

3. I have a new alternator. My problem is get to g to it through all the crap. What is the cost for labor alone to replace the altern