Q: I have a Mitsubishi Lancer LS 2002 it has a new clutch pressure plate and throwout bearing I bled the clutch 5 times I driver for

I have a brand new clutch pressure plate everything is Neo I have blood to clutch five times I dial for like 10 minutes in the cause pedal goes all the way down I got to pump it again if I can be able to use my car

It could be that you have a leak in the clutch master or slave cylinder. Either one can cause the clutch to lose pressure that way. Unfortunately, The 02 Lancers had a "concentric" slave cylinder that requires transmission removal for replacement. So it’s really good policy to change the slave cylinder any time you replace the clutch. In later years, the engineers came to their senses and changed it to a conventional slave cylinder that mounts on the bell housing and is easy to replace. If you have been bleeding the clutch system you’ll know which type of slave cylinder you have. Either way, you can have this taken care of at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Mitsubishi and let you know what it will take to get your clutch working properly.

• I have a Mitsubishi Lancer LS 2002 it has a new clutch pressure plate and throwout bearing I bled the clutch 5 times I driver for